Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chapter 10

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" asked Raymond.
-Raymond's friend turns around-
"Hi Kristine and Mandy." said Kevin.
"Oh my god! Kevin! How can it be?!"
"Kevin!I knew your back looked familiar!" said Mandy.
"Shouldn't you be in Florida?"
"Well, my dad just wanted to be home, which is here, so we we went on the air plane back to California when we went to Florida." said Kevin.
"I love your dad!"
"I thought your supposed to love me." said Kevin.
"I love you more Kevin, more than you will ever know."
"I remember that line, it was a while back when you said it." said Kevin.
"Yeah, I know."
"Mandy, lets leave these 2 love birds alone." whispered Raymond.
"Okay, so where do you want to go?" asked Mandy.
"Cafeteria? I'm hungry." said Raymond.
"Sure." said Mandy.
[Mandy and Raymond at the cafeteria]
"Raymond, isn't that Lori and Cindy?" pointed Mandy.
"Oh my god! Those sluts, I swear I just want to kick their asses." said Raymond.
"-But Raymond, they're girls." said Mandy.
"Well, they're the reason why I ended up in juvenile hall! And they made our school closed down! And made Kristine asked me out when I liked someone, but-" said Raymond.
"Who did you like?" asked Mandy.
"-It doesn't matter." said Raymond.
"Come on, I won't tell." said Mandy.
"[blushes] It's you." said Raymond.
"Really? Thats so sweet Raymond." said Mandy.
"Do you like me too?" said Raymond.
"[grabs Raymond's hand] I'd love to go out with you." said Mandy.
"Your the nicest and prettiest girl." said Raymond.
"He he thanks, your not so bad yourself." said Mandy.
"Lets just forget about Lori and Cindy and tell Kevin and Kristine we are a couple." said Raymond.
"Yeah!" shouted Mandy.
[When Mandy and Raymond went to Kristine and Kevin..]
"Hey-" said Raymond.
"Ew, get a room! Stop making out!" shouted Mandy.
"Gosh, we can't kiss?"
"Well anyway, I have big news!" said Mandy.
"What is it?" asked Kevin.
"Me and Raymond are a couple!" shouted Mandy.
"Oh my gosh! You both look so cute together."
"Yeah, but not as adorable as me and Kristine, ha ha just kidding, but both of you look really cute, like what Kristine said." said Kevin.
"Thanks!" said Mandy.
"Yeah, anyway we saw Lori and Cindy in the cafeteria." said Raymond.
"Really? Oh my god I need to beat them up."
"It's okay Kristine, take it easy." said Kevin.
"Ha ha I will."
"Lets confront them! And like bring a whole gang from our old school and jump them because thats the reason why they can't see some of their friends that has to split to another school." said Mandy.
"Yeah! But how do we tell them?"
"This is why Amber comes in handy." said Kevin.
"Yeah! I was about to say that too." said Raymond.
"Ha ha, well anyone has Amber's number? Unless you want to look for her in the whole entire school." asked Kevin.
"I have her number!" shouted Mandy.
"Okay, what is it?" asked Kevin.
"It's [censored]" said Mandy.
"Kay, I'm going to call her now." said Kevin.
[Amber picks up]
"Hello?" said Kevin.
"Who's this?" asked Amber.
"It's Kevin. Can you do me a favor?" asked Kevin.
"Hmm, depends. What's in it for me." said Amber.
"Well! What do you want?" said Kevin.
"Hmm, 100 bucks would be nice." said Amber.
"Well, your not worth it." said Kevin.
"You know that if you don't use me, your just inviting darkness down your path." said Amber.
"What?" asked Kevin.
"I will know whats your plan soon!" said Amber.
"Whatever." said Kevin.
[hangs up on Amber]
"Well, whats the news?"
"Ugh, Amber is a bitch." said Kevin.
"What she do?"
"She said she will do it for 100 bucks." said Kevin.
"What an asshole!" shouted Mandy.
"I know really!" said Raymond.
"Well, someone can do it."
"Hmm..who wants to beat the shit out of Cindy and Lori?"
"Woah! When did we ever say we were going to beat their asses?" asked Mandy.
"Well, I didn't say anything about it." said Kevin.
"Yeah, I thought we were like making it safe, then the bam is later." said Raymond.
"Bam? Ha ha!"
"Yes! Bam bam bam." said Raymond.
"Sick!" said Mandy.
"Your making me laugh so hard!" giggled Kevin.
"Anyway, about Lori and Cindy, what are we going to do with them?"
"Hmm...ideas anyone?" asked Kevin.
"I got an idea!" shouted Mandy.
"What is it?"
"Well, you know that they are always at the cafeteria right?" said Mandy.
"Yeah."
"Well, one of us can dress up as a new kid, and like tell them to show one of you around and like all of us would just hide in the snack bar and when they show her it there we all go jump on Lori and Cindy." said Mandy.
"Well, I can tell my cousin to go to St. More so they wouldn't recognize her and everything and she would get her schedule too and stuff so it's more convincing."
"Yeah! Thats brilliant." shouted Mandy.
"I know! I'm a genius!"
"Yes you are baby." said Kevin.
"Ha ha Kevin!" said Raymond.
"Yeah!" said Kevin.
"You guys are so funny!"
"Really!"
"So uh, I'm going to tell my cousin to come here and uh I will call her when I get home because I forgot her number."
"What kind of cousin are you? Forget your own cousin's number. Ha ha you know I'm just kidding, right?" said Mandy.
"Of course, I am a bad cousin. Ha ha."
"Well, I'd have to get to class."
"Bye peoples."
"Bye." said everyone.

[5th period]
"Ms.Jameson, my sister Lori and I are transferring schools." said Cindy.
"Really? I'm going to miss you. Well, before you can leave, you have to give me your text books, your sister too." said Ms.Jameson.
"Oh, I forgot about them. Can I give them to you tomorrow?" asked Cindy.
"Of course." said Ms.Jameson.

When I heard her tell Ms.Jameson that her and Lori are leaving St. More I couldn't believe it at all! I have to know why are they moving. I know it must be fake! Why would they leave? Hmm..well they don't really have friends and are quite loners. Well, you never know! I have to tell Mandy,Kevin, and Raymond before they do something stupid like I know they would. I have to find them after school!

[after school]
"Lori! Cindy!"
"Look, it's the stupid girl." chuckled Lori.
"Ha ha!" giggled Cindy.
"Why the hell are you 2 moving?"
"-Because we can!" shouted Cindy.
"Yeah! Got a problem with it? Than deal with it. We don't give a fuck about you bitch." shouted Lori.
"What the hell is wrong with you?! You got some anger issues you need to deal with. You got the wrong person to deal with. Hella` stupid you fucking ugly ass whore!"
"Wow, we shouldn't talk to low class people, Lori." said Cindy.
"Yeah! Can't say nothing, thats what I thought you fucking pussies!"
"Ms.Kristine!" shouted the principal behind me.
"Hi Ms.Simmons..."
"Would you like to visit the office with me?" asked the principal.
"Do I have to?"
"Yes, you do. Come on." said the principal.
"Ha ha, see we always win. She doesn't have class!" chuckled Cindy.
"I'll be back! Wait and see!"

When I came in the office with my backpack and everything, the principal told me something that I couldn't say oh my god to. It felt like something just hit me and woke me up! I can't believe it! Really?!
To be continued...

Stop and think questions!
1.What is Kristine freaked about?
2. Is Lori and Cindy lying about transferring?
Tune in and find out!

No comments: